Old November 24th 05, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Dr.Ace

Default K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

"Diarrhea-Mouth Bob" wrote in message

"Dr.Ace" blubbered in a message

As far as I am concerned , No Call Sign = No Credibility .
Ace - WH2T

In the immortal words of Big Al, "Go away boy; Come back when
you can afford a big radio."

Well, Big Al a.k.a. K4OKA from N.C. was the one to Go Away.
I'm still here.
In the words of Pork Butt , don't let the frequency hit in on the ass as you
leave.
BTW , I've got a "Big Radio".
As always - As far as I am concerned , No Call Sign = No Credibility .

Ace - WH2T