Old November 24th 05, 07:40 AM posted to de.sci.electronics,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design
Henry Kiefer

Default "Standard parts" for rf amps?

"RST Engineering (jw)" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I simulated your question in a first trial. Here is the result:
approx. 70MegHz resonance for 100pF, 30mOhm ESR and 5nH for the trace.
Surely I would prefer smd chips having better results.

But that wasn't the question. THe question was to simulate a 1000 pf (1

nf)
capacitor at 150 MHz. with an inch of lead or an inch of normal pcb trace
and tell me what you get.

Then answer the question.

OK - playing on:
I got nothing. There is no power supply. No antenna interaction. No thermal
noise source. You circuit is bull****!

Maybe we have a communication problem and should drink a beer??
- Henry