Old November 24th 05, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

Default A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:16:17 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote in
:

snip
And that's something you're -proud- to admit? Think about it for a
sec, Dud..... do you really think that a ****bird PFC, after going
through two courts-martial and spending time in the brig, doesn't know
that the Marine Corps doesn't have MP's? Gawd you are dumb.

Since Major Dud can't hold himself to the same standards that he
imposes upon everyone else, I suppose that I will need to set the
example. The preceding paragraph is hereby corrected as follows:

And that's something you're -proud- to admit? Think about it for a
sec, Dud..... do you really think that a ****bird PFC, after going
through two courts-martial and spending time in the brig, doesn't know
that the Marine Corps has MP's? Gawd you are dumb.

Address the issues, Dud.