Old November 24th 05, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Smokey

Default Trade: Want 7143 kc xtal, have 80/40s to trade

Thanks Uncle Peter for your offer. I've got a 7140 also that is just far
enough outof the IF skirt of the high-tech receivers (like NC-300s ) to be
annoying to everyone on the frequency. I appreciate your offer though.

73 Smokey

" Uncle Peter" wrote in message

"Smokey" wrote in message
Am looking for a 7143 KC crystal, preferably FT-243 but not imperative.

will swap an 80 or 40 meter crystal of your choice (of what I have on

hand,
that is) and pay postage on both. Thanks and have a nice holiday

fellers...

Smokey

Smokey

I have a 7140 kHz FT-243 military xtal, if it would be close enough.

Pete