Old September 20th 03, 11:47 PM
Dave Shrader

Cecil, the virus/worm messages at my QTH got so bad that I went to my
non read mail list at Comcast and deleted over 65 message related to
Microsoft with attachments and file sizes greater than 100K. I had two
days of being flooded with messages containing viri and McAffee kept
deleting them and I had to reboot to get control. Finally, tonight,
Saturday at 6:45 EST, the backlog is temporarily [I hope] cleared off
and I am using Netscape 7.1 again instead of Comcast.

Expolit-MIME.gen and W32/SWEN@MM really flooded the net this weekend.

Deacon Dave, W1MCE
+ + +

Cecil Moore wrote:
Is anyone else being deluged with Virus/Worm email messages?