Old November 25th 05, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
L.

Default test 2 - help requested

Sorry for this crap. I'm having a problem reading the news groups. For a
while, I was unable to get them at all. Now, I can get the lists and if I
subscribe, get the initial posts it downloads. I can even see the test
messages I sent already. BUT - no "new" messages are downloaded. For
example, to read "this" post, I"ll have to unsubscribe from the list - then
resubscribe - to read this post. I'm running XP - any ideas on how to
correct? No use calling the ISP as they say they don't support the "news
groups".

Please post the ideas in here, I'll read them - as I can get them. I dare
not leave my e-mail addy, as the last time - I got bombarded with spam.

Thanks!