Old September 21st 03, 12:06 AM
Mark Keith

Cecil Moore wrote in message ...
Is anyone else being deluged with Virus/Worm email messages?

Only about 800 in the last 3 weeks...Sobigf was a real PIA. All the
servers thought I was sending that crap, being the e-mails are forged.
The "server" notices are as bad a spam as the actual spam or virus
itself as far as clogging bandwidth. Not to mention the 100's of
"microsoft" patches I get. My frigging anti-spam filter probably traps
75-80 funky e-mails a day. I have to weed through them often for
"good" e-mails, or I get so many stacked up, it takes an hour to weed
through them all. I have my anti-spam set to industrial strength. It
catches some "good" emails... MK