Old November 25th 05, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Last Chance For Brian to Get One The "Stop The Flames" Express

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

He made an agreement to be civil and couldn't last even 24 hours.

As it pertains to you, Brian, you've not proven otherwise.

But then one-way agreements seem to be the only one's you "agree"
to, and only then if it serves you.

Perhaps we'd be more accurate calling you "Diode".

Steve, K4YZ

Perhaps today you can extend your agreement to be civil to all on this
group. No small type/font or disclaimers.

Perhaps you could too? No small type or disclaimers? No
conditions? No preconceptions? For that's all you've offered, Brian.

Best of Luck and Happy Thanksgiving.

Luck for what? Having undermined several of your rants in the
last few days alone?

I didn't need luck for that...Just waited for you to do it for me.

Steve, K4YZ