Old November 25th 05, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Pork Butt

Default Hams Night Out!!!

Bar door swings open; KB9RQZ walks in wearing his tightest leather
pants.
K4YZ: Hi KB9RQZ! How is it hanging!
KB9RQZ: Pretty good, check it out.
(KB9RQZ drops his pants, revealing his pink g-string)
K4YZ: Not bad big guy. I get to see more later, right?
KB9RQZ: You will have to ask KC8LDO, I promised him first crack at
it. Is that a new tattoo on our arm?
K4YZ: Yes, just got it last week.
(K4YZs rolls his sleeve the rest of the way up to reveal
a swastika)
KB9RQZ: Why did you get that?
K4YZ: I am tired of people thinking I am a wimp, call it
intimidation.
KB9RQZ: Did you stop buy and pick up the Videos for the get together
tonight?
K4YZ: I picked up N8WWMs favorite, deep anal slam.
KB9RQZ: Speaking of N8WWM, he was supposed to be here.
K4YZ: He called me earlier, he had to go to some kind of parole
hearing.
KB9RQZ: I told him not to involved with women, we could treat him
better than any women ever thought of doing.
K4YZ: Hey look, KC8LOD just walked in.
KB9RQZ: I just love it when he wears his bare midriff shirt.
KC8LDO: Hi guys, whats up?
K4YZ: Waiting for you and N8WWM.
KC8LDO: He was just driving in the parking lot when I came in.
N8WWM: Hi Guys, I finally made it.
KB9RQZ: How did your hearing go?
N8WWM: Bad, they actually expect you take care of your kids and
support them.
KC8LDO: See, we told you about women.
N8WWM: I know, I know. I'm done with them.
KB9RQZ: What's in the bag?
N8WWM: I was hungry, stopped of at Coney express and picked up a
"dog"
(N8WWM opens the bag and pulls out a foot long hot dog,
which falls on the floor and rolls under the table)
KB9RQZ: It's mine, I saw it first
(KB9RQZ and KC8LDO start wrestling for it, KC8LDO
trying to bite it, KB9RQZ trying to stick it up his
butt)
KC8LDO: NO, It's mine.
N8WWM: Here, cut it in half, then you will both be happy.
K4YZ: I can't believe you two, it's all covered with dirt.
KB9RQZ: Reminds me of the time N8WWM and I went to the beach.
N8WWM: Yeah, I remember that time, took me a week to heal up.
KC8LDO: N8WWM, what's the deal with that picture that Steve took of
you? You looked terrible, did you just roll out of bed?
N8WWM: No, I was in the middle of something.
KB9RQZ: Middle of what?
N8WWM: Jamming a repeater. Guess that will teach them to make fun of
me because of my no-code status.
K4YZ: Don't you ever learn? You have already been spanked for that.
N8WWM: Speaking of spanking, are we ready to leave yet? KB9RQZ's
G-string is really turning me on.
KC8LDO: Think his is cute, check this out.
(Drops pants to reveal an "elephant
trunk" G-string.
N8WWM: My God! Lets go, elephants do like nuts don't they?
(N8WWM Giggles and heads for the door)
KC8LDO, KB9RQZ and K4YZ follow him out the door.