Old November 26th 05, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Al Arduengo

Default test 2 - help requested

Evan Platt wrote:

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:42:52 -0500, "L." wrote:

Sorry for this crap. I'm having a problem reading the news groups. For a
while, I was unable to get them at all. Now, I can get the lists and if I
subscribe, get the initial posts it downloads. I can even see the test
messages I sent already. BUT - no "new" messages are downloaded. For
example, to read "this" post, I"ll have to unsubscribe from the list -
then resubscribe - to read this post. I'm running XP - any ideas on how to
correct?

Your news server might require authorization to be forced for each query.

But I suggest you get an actual news reader like Gravity, Pan or the like.

-Al

73 de KE5GCD