Old November 26th 05, 09:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
The Magnum

Default Type acceptance of older 23 ch radios vs. 40 channel question.

wrote in message

I believe you can no longer sell, trade or give away 23 channel radios,
but you _can_ sell the microphone and leave the radio attached!

An individual can still sell or buy a 23 channel radio from another
individual.

The thing is why would you want a 23 channel radio? Collectors I can
understand but not an average CB user. I see a few from time to time on sale
on eBay and some fetch reasonable money. I remember back in the UK in 1980 a
lad lived across the road from my then girlfriend and he had a 23 channel
radio. We always went to channel 24 just to wind him up... I guess im just
evil.. lol.

Regards,
Graham

--
Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham