Old November 26th 05, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Peter

Default Hey, Magnum (was FAQ)...

"Peter" wrote...

IIRC, Little Britain...
"You smell nice, what is it?"

"Murray Mints."

Maybe it was on the radio series, I have the CD set.
I remember, with my alder relatives, Nutalls Mintos and mint imperials... but it always seems
to be mints. Avoid mints at all costs, it's a sign that you are getting old.

Did you see the first in the new series of Little Britain?
All day, the top news was that the new series was starting. The following day, top news was
the ratings... 9 million viewers. At this rate, it may overtake the soaps.

Oh my, the roly-polies in that naked fight scene. I had to look away to avoid throwing
up at the sight of it.

Regards,

Peter.