Old July 16th 03, 12:56 PM
AA

snicker Thank you! I was wondering if someone would ask me about
that. Think 'Firesign Theater.' More specifically, their latest album 'All
Things Firesign.' There's a track on there called "Everything You Know Is
Wrong!" You'll need to listen to it to understand where I came up with Anton
Squeegee.

As for the Latin: That's simply a quote from 'The Red Green
Show,' a bit of Canadian comedy. Think of Red (aka Steve Smith) as the Canadian
version of Tim Taylor, but with a beard and graying hair.

Ah, yes....I'll have to check that out...ah, for the days when people actually
USED their brains....and verbal spars and parries were witty, not profane. I
have always agreed with Samuel Clemmons (Mark Twain) when he said that
profanity was the last refuge of the weak mind.

And will check out the Red Green show next time I'm at our Montreal
office....but I really don't watch much TV. As for the Palm/APRS solution,
post here and I'll try to pull the details together to post, if one is
interested.

Cheers!
Andrew
KG4GSC

And my favourite...

"...if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. I must find the oaf who did
this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologise, then
kill him." (R.A. Heinlein, "The Cat Who Walks Through Walls")