Old November 26th 05, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steveie contiues his compaign of lies and deceit

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

He made an agreement to be civil and couldn't last even 24 hours.

As it pertains to you, Brian, you've not proven otherwise.

Brain did not prove it youdid that for him

But then one-way agreements seem to be the only one's you "agree"
to, and only then if it serves you.

no Brain nor myself are stupid enough to "sign" on to an agree ment
that you are breaking before we even read about it

Perhaps we'd be more accurate calling you "Diode".

more civl than some of your modes address

you have no standard of personal behavoir, you prove that daily

indeed You don't even understand the concept of one

Steve, K4YZ