Old November 26th 05, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default stevie advocates elder abuse

K4YZ wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 23 Nov 2005 21:48:29 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
. com:

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 23 Nov 2005 03:53:43 wrote in

Huge Snip

Interesting...... you snipped almost all the relevant material of my
post. Why ignore the fact that you are a hypocrite, Dud?

No hypicrite, Liar Frank.

you are a hypocrite BTW you blew that spelling too

I only addressed the parts I quoted.

and you avoid the the issues

cut
You may have been -able- but you never managed to accomplish all that
you claim. I, on the other hand, mananged to -actually do- one of the
things you wanted to do -- I was a Marine.

No, you weren't.

Or you wouldn't have wouldn't have wound up court martialed twice.

You never managed to do the things you need to.

Steve, K4YZ

So did you ever meet the Marine who's identity you stole?

Did you ever slap your mommy and daddy for raising a coward and
liar?

You should.

now you advoctae elder abuse

stil wanting to know if you ever meet the Marine who id you have
stolen? or did you kill him to take it from him?

Steve, K4YZ