Old November 26th 05, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

K4YZ wrote:
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 23 Nov 2005 03:53:43 wrote in

Huge Snip

And once again: With all your careers, activities and obligations,
where do you find the time to post as much as you do on Usenet?

Well?

Frankie, PERHAPS if you had learned early in your life how to
prioritize your activities and your daily obligations-vs-preferences,
you MIGHT have found time to be the Marine you now fancy yourself as
having been.

stevie tlaking about priorities. that is worth a laugh

Instead, you wound up as an also-ran trying to salve his bruised
ego at the expense of someone who DID learn how to do those things.

I pity you, really...

I managed to be able to do the things I want.

so you claim

You never managed to do the things you need to.

more of stevie projecting

Steve, K4YZ