Old November 26th 05, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Bill

Default NoteBook Computer 4-Sale

Al Klein wrote in
news
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:13:52 -0700, Evan Platt
said in rec.radio.scanner:

You were made a offer to sell off eBay. Apparently you took it. You've
now lost any sort of seller protection eBay offers.

And any credibility or reputation for honesty.

Why would I need the nothing that Ebay does not offer?? You get nothing
from Ebay, i.e. they will not help you with anything, all they want is your
money!! They are not the Inernet police, They will not kick ass holes that
bid and don't pay, they will do nothing to ass holes who sell you something
other then what it says in there auction!! And if you think they will help
you when you get ****ed on Ebay your smoking some really good grass.... I
sold the unit and the buyer paid in full before it was even shipped to her
so why would I need " You've now lost any sort of seller protection eBay
offers." hahahaha They don't offer any protection to anyone.

--
Bill