Old November 26th 05, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Phil Kane

Default Electric Lines and Gas Pipes To Carry Internet To Princeton Illinois

On 26 Nov 2005 12:48:03 -0800, policy-ham wrote:

"I'm much more active on the Interent now because the speed is much
better than with dial-up," said Leslie Lund, who began using BPL in
March. "I don't get interference, even when my husband uses his power
tools."

Fire up a full-power 1500W RTTY transmitter on 80 meters next door
and see if she can make the same statement.....

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane