Old November 27th 05, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default CLIMATE CHANGE

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 02:12:58 GMT, m II wrote:

John S. wrote:

It's safe to say most of us know less about the real causes of global
swings in temperature, water level and depth of the ice sheets than we
would care to admit. I think the causes of global climatic change are
a good deal more complicated and involve long term swings as well as
short term man-made causes. I find it interesting for instance that
while Glacier Bay in Alaska has continued to deepen since it was
discovered in the 1800's while glaciers around it continue to grow.

These people claim that greenhouse gases are at a level not seen for
650,000 years.

http://tinyurl.com/8w5ss

In a matter this important, if we are to err, it should be on the side
of caution, not extinction. Bush disagrees.

mike

Bush thinks he's going to an invisible city in the clouds where all
the rich people get to hang-out with Jesus and eat ice cream.