Old November 27th 05, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

Default The "newcomer quotient" --- a serious policy question

"Kim" wrote in message
"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"an old friend" wrote

You're not even eligible for QCAO membership! BSEG

which ever gruop they are

OK, this is an interesting thread and this is a good post to join in on.

Sorry, Kim, but I should have prefaced that QCAO post with this disclaimer:

[warning]
Humor-Impaired Induhviduals should depress the Next button now.
Management will not be responsible for mental trauma suffered by those
of Thin Skin who read the following humorous exaggeration of the
valued but non-technical members of our Amateur Radio Service who
"serve in other ways".
[/warning]