Old November 27th 05, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Jan Panteltje

Default In Austria Amateurs protest against DSL over powerlines.

On a sunny day (Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:13:23 GMT) it happened David
wrote in :

On 27 Nov 2005 09:20:30 -0800, "Professor"
wrote:

My feeling is that it isn't going to do much good to cry... the FCC and
majority of the public seem to like it... and the Hams and CBers have a
lousy lobby. Let's hope the levels are low enough to be tolerable.

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com

Part of Big Brother's campaign to control the airwaves completely.
They do not want us to be able to communicate without using their
infrastructure.

But if it interferes with DRM (digital radio), nobody can hear their brainwash :-)
So in that case they will have to act I'd think.