Old November 27th 05, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

Default Swastika Xmas Bulbs Selling Fast!

"Jim Shaffer" wrote in message

It's not even a light, it's just an ornament, and the swastikas aren't
the Nazi version. The article calls the ornament a "babushka", and
from what I can see of it in the picture it looks like the design of a
traditional Russian matryoshka doll. I don't think Russians would've
put swastikas on it on purpose. I have no idea whether any Russian
ethnic groups used swastika-like symbols.

It's people like that with their jumping to conclusions and with their
delusions that cause all the crap and the lawyers and media just eat it up.
What a bunch of aholes. You watch! It'll be against the law to make any
little swirl that might resemble a swastika in our schools or sell anything
that remotely looks like a swastika and this hyper attention to a non issue
will create another red flag for racism and hate. Oh Boy!!

BH