Old November 28th 05, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Dave is afraid of the truth

an old friend wrote:
Dave is afrad to answer the question what does sexuality have to have
do with radio?

the answer is nothing which is Dave (and Stevie) are afraid to answer it

I've provided you with an answer, Mark. I've never been afraid to
answer the question which you put to Steve. You outed yourself through
stupidity or carelessness. Now that you've done so, there's no putting
that particular genie back in the bottle.

By your numerous posts, it appears that you are more than anxious to
continue drawing attention to your bisexuality. I guess it pays to
advertise.

Dave K8MN