Old November 28th 05, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default LF Engineering H800 Skymatch

The H-800 is a great little antenna. I have one. It will work just fine
with an SW77 or comparable portable, so long as the receiver in
question has a reasonably good attenuator. In my experience, the H-800
is dynamite on MW and up to around 5 mhz. It's good from 5 mhz up to
around 15 mhz, and it's performance gradually tapers off from there. At
any rate, this is how I remember it...I haven't used the H-800 very
much since switching over to a Wellbrook loop. It's a very good value,
though. Doesn't get the attention it deserves, in my opinion.

Steve