Old December 30th 04, 04:18 PM
dxAce

Scott Dorsey wrote:

In article , dxAce wrote:
W4UDX wrote:

Check out this insane bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

Why do you worry about how others decide to spend THEIR money?

Problems?

Because it raises price standards for everyone else. Next time you go to
buy an item at a hamfest, the guy selling it will say, "well, I hear one of
these went for a million dollars on Ebay..." Inexperienced bidders who don't
know what things are worth, and bidding wars between people who desperately
have to have an item, tend to raise the overall market value of an item more
than it should be.

I suggest you contact eBay and tell them 'Y'all gotta stop this ridiculous bidding.

Y'all are allowing prices to rise to the point that I just cain't afford 'em."

I'd be interested in reading their reply.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

LMFAO