Old November 28th 05, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default Dave is afraid of the truth

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave is afrad to answer the question what does sexuality have to have
do with radio?

the answer is nothing which is Dave (and Stevie) are afraid to answer it

I've provided you with an answer, Mark.

Liar you have prvided no answer

I've never been afraid to
answer the question which you put to Steve. You outed yourself through
stupidity or carelessness.

more proof your your foolishness
why does anybody sexaulity have anything to do with radio

answer the question the question isn't about me

It is about Todd Brain and myself or anyone

you and stevie think accuses (correctly or not someone of being
homsexual has something to do with radio.

what does it have to do with radio

coward
Now that you've done so, there's no putting
that particular genie back in the bottle.

By your numerous posts, it appears that you are more than anxious to
continue drawing attention to your bisexuality. I guess it pays to
advertise.

wropng again stupid I don't esp mind being known as Bisexaul what I
want to show is that you are a fool for caring whcih you prove again

you are afraid to admit what the truth is

there is relavance of ones sexuality to radio

you are just a plain old fashioned gay basher

Dave K8MN