Old November 28th 05, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default LF Engineering H800 Skymatch

Yeah, I'm surprised that the people at Wellbrook haven't worked out a
distribution deal with, say, Universal or Grove.

It's also worth mentioning that I've heard good reports about the RF
Systems MTA vertical antenna, which is available through universal.
It's about seven feet tall, as I recall, and is passive and apparently
extremely quiet. However, if you have the space for it, the MTA is
probably worth considering. I'm not sure how it would compare with the
H-800, but someone else in the group might know.

Steve