Old November 28th 05, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Restoring rca cr91a \ AR88 question

Jeffd wrote:
Hi guys, i'm interested in restoring the front panel of my cr91a \ar88LF
receiver
and I'm wondering if anyone has or knows where I could find a stencil
to re-label the markings on the panel when i'm done refinishing it. The
ones currently on the panel appear to be silkscreened on as the steel
panel itself is not stamped or engraved. WOuld also be interested in
finding similar for ar88d

thanks, Jeff

--
Jeffd

Contact Howard Mills, he has a silk screen and does these panels.

Les Locklear

leslocklearatcableonedotnet

fix above to reply