Old November 28th 05, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
what has radio to do sexuality

Steve hasn't answered yet?

Good grief! I can't imagine a guy that tries to tie every post of
yours back to sexual preference wouldn't have an answer yet.

I'm not the one generating posts about "sexuality", Brain.

you are the one afraid to answer a simple question

Nope.

It was answered a long time ago, Markie.

lier no naswer has ever been given by you or by Dave tilltoday where he
finaly admits it is not relavant

"Liar." "answer" "finally" "relevent"

Wait.

You say it's not been answered yet here you are admitting that
some answer HAS been given.

You're not only a liar, but you're a confused liar.

flsuh

"flush"

What an idiot, Markie. Seek help.

Steve, K4YZ