Old November 28th 05, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default when will Stevie learn to read

He obviously can't read siince he tries to answer a question : what
does anybodies sexuality have to do with radio with an attack on me

The question is what does ANYBODIES sexuality have to do with radio?

what does Mine?

what does Todd's have to do with radio?

what does BB's have to what does Hans' have to do radio? ( you have
accused him of pedophila and beastiality both)

what does anybody sexuality have to do with radio

and stop with the lies aboutmy bringin up my sexuality I have not done
I have asked what does anybodies have to do with radio

tell the truth if you can Stevie

but frankly i don't think you can