Old November 28th 05, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default CLIMATE CHANGE

K&P @ AS.Com,

Climate Change occures just about everyday somewhere.

The Idea {Hyperbole} of Global Warming and Climate Change
is "SCIENTISM" and not a proven 'Scientific Fact' to date [.]

"The `Hockey Stick': A New Low in Climate Science"
- by John L. Daly
GoTo= http://www.vision.net.au/~daly/hockey/hockey.htm

NOTE: Have placed this on my RMR
= Rapid Message Recall (RMR) List.

I now have the : "What About the 'Medieval Warm Period'
and the 'Little Ice Age'"; as counter points to the Wild
Claims of 'Evironmental Wackos' about Global Warming.

Plus being able to ask any 'Evironmental Wacko'
who is making Absurd Claims about Global Warming:.
? "Have You been out in the Sun Too Long ?
? Do You have Sun Spots Imprinted on your Brain ?
? Do You Know anything about the 'Maunder Minimum'
and diappearence of Sun Spots for 70 Years ?
? Well Do You ? - do you, Do You. DO YOU !

But the Great Fun will be being able to Scream
at them and Repeating these Two Words:
"hockey sticks, Hockey Sticks. HOCKEY STICKS !"
All the while Waving-My-Arms about in the Air
and Bulging-My-Eyes-Out )

just for the fun of it ~ RHF