Old September 21st 03, 02:11 AM
Alan Beagley

On 09/20/03 04:45 pm Zoran Brlecic put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace:

Of course it is a structure. After all, even when you apply for a permit
in a non-CC&R-infested area, everyone recommends applying for an
"antenna support structure", not a tower.
Besides, the whole idea behind CC&R's is to prohibit anything other than
houses in the neighborhood.

not in this town.. according to our local zoning and assessing people
it has
to have a roof to be a 'structure' here. this is a question best
asked of a
local lawyer who knows the local rules.

If that's the case in his town, then I'd be shocked if antenna towers
were not prohibited explicitly in that CC&R. Either way, he has to see a
lawyer.

No mention of towers or antennas in the CC&Rs for this subdivision.

-=-
Alan AB2OS