Old November 29th 05, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Why Markie Gets Made Fun Of So Easily

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards

cuting stevie playing speling cop

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

It's not about the spelling, you ignorant twit.

It's about your near-complete lack of understanding of
grammatically correct English, both the comprehension of and the
application of, that makes you so vunerable.

You're a fool. And "responses" like this one prove it.

Steve, K4YZ