Old November 29th 05, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie making threats again

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards

No...It's a reply that tries to respond to your posts in the same
possessives and plurals that you "write" in.

L E A R N E N G L I S H and people will stop making fun of you!

S T O P trying to OVER-WRITE to compensate for your functional
illiteracy and it won't be so apparent!

By the Stevie that was a threat since it carries an obvious of else

you need to grow up and learn to take the abuive you heap about

Steve, K4YZ