Old November 29th 05, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default why is Stevie afraid of Todd

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Let's look at some facts

1. Steve Robberson stated that I was gay

FACT: Not true, if anything I'm the opposite, any women who knows me
will tell you that I'm a womenizer and truth be known, I really don't
hide that fact

indeed your rep is well known enough around taylorville to reach the
ears of peple I still know there

Oh yes!

Toiddie's "reputation" is well known around Taylorville, alright!

and it is decent one

That's why the local ISP canned him, he can't get a job, and lives
in the basement of mommy and daddy's house!

more unsupported bull**** from the master of bull****

Did I leave anything out????

claims your ultalight is illegal without stating any soruce of
authority for the claim

cuting Stevie claim that he has the power to speak for the FAA as well
as the FCC
Not mine.

and claims you are a pedophile...(SNIP)

He is.

more stvie lie

(UNSNIP)...and that you are breaking FCC ( your show)

You really need to put ALL the words into your "sentences",
Markie.

i did

so stevie lies again

also claimed within the last 24 hrs that you and I are lovers

it is hard to keep up with all of stevie lies

If there was even one to keep up with, Markie, I am sure you
couldn't do it.

then you ar an idoit

but you have told 3 lie in the post being replied to

and failed to answer the question

why are you afraid of Todd

Todd Daugherty N9OGL / B.A.P. (BAD ASS PIRATE!!!)

http://12.156.123.39/amateur/index.php Dimension Unbound BBS
http://12.156.123.39/cpg/index.php Demented Otaku BBS Gallery
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php Demented Otaku BBS
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/ The Voice of Amateur Radio
http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.htm N9OGL BBS
http://12.156.123.39/blablite22/index.php Demented Otaku Chatline

Uhhh...BTW, Markie, there's Toiddie's own "proof" of his
predisposition to pedophilia.

anoither lie

no proof exists at the locatoins cited

erely proof that Todd likessomething you don't. something I don't
either for that matter

but Stevie is not able to live and let live within the law

Steve think he is in the old west andhas the power to meet out what he
"thinks " is "justice"

stevie is nothing but a coward and a bully

Steve, K4YZ