Old November 29th 05, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Markie's Score Card For 29 November 2005

More Markie Mularkie.

stevie conties to be a coward

stevie conties ####ing all over the NG to avoid his issues

stevie threatens people to avoid answering the question put to him

why is stevie afraid of me?

stevie makes antisemitic remark will the cowardly attacks never cease

hans continues his support of the NAZI Stevie

no apology for lying about me again Stevie

stevie refuses to grow up and stop his cowards attacks

stevie paranoid sees me behind everything

stevie contues to avoid a simple question

stevie lies somemore

stevie spend another day contiing his atcks rather than answer a simple
question

Han continue to aid and abet Slander, gay bashing, and neoNAZI remarks
by Steve

stevie is afraid of me? not likely, but true