Old November 29th 05, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stevie conitue is his cowardly attacks

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:25:01 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:

more lies for cowards
cuting stevie playing speling cop

I doubt that Steve is any more or less cute after your work.

never said anything about stevie being cute ever

he isn't despite his claims I lust after his body

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

"Iundeed"! Please "conitue" your butchery of the "lang".

I don't need your presmission to post but it is nice of your to admit
I have the right

Who here has begun more recent threads than you?

no one and it will go one till Steve answeris than question

Dave K8MN

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download