Old November 29th 05, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

Default Swastika Xmas Bulbs Selling Fast!

wrote in message
ups.com...
No one seems to have noticed that they aren't swastikas as they face
the wrong direction, therefore having a totally different meaning ie
peace and goodwill. Hitler reversed the direction to mean "away from
God".

BG

Yes but does it really matter what direction they face? That is unless your
some hypersensitive nut that tries to find some secret meaning in
everything. The reason hate and racism exist is because we keep feeding it
just like this idiot that thought some evil Xmas ornament maker was trying
to sneak in some Nazi symbolism into our sacred capitalists holiday. LOL!!
How dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZZZZZZZ

BH