Old November 30th 05, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default when will Markie decide to end this game? When Will He Stop Spamming the NG For Even Yet MORE Deviant Gratification?

an Old friend wrote:
Stevie can end this series of attack post by answering the following
questions truthfully and senibly

That's already been done (truthfully). What was "senibly" supposed
to be in English?

what relavance does sexulaity have to radio ? (not y sexuality but any
sexuality)

Answered.

why does stevie make sexualiy based attack threads

As ofd right now, you're the onw with 97 threads or resposnes to
threads with the words "sex" or "sxuality" (or some other abortion of
those wrods)

why does stevie lie about people's sexuality

I haven't.

all he has to do answer these question and the barrage of posts will
stop

If you'd read, Markie, you'd have seen my answer THREE TIMES
today.

But you've been so anxious to keep this assinine behaviour going
that you've either ignored it, or simply don't like it.

In either case, YOU are the one responsible for spamming the NG.

Just one more reason to laugh at you....As if we NEEDED one more!

Steve, K4YZ