Old September 21st 03, 03:33 AM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 02:14:53 GMT, Alan Beagley
wrote:

I am fully intending to follow the tower manufacturer's specifications
for the footing, so I don't see why that should worry the insurer.

Anyway, this whole deal is conditional on a favorable legal
interpretation of the CC&Rs, so we may have to start searching for a
house all over again.

-=-
Alan

Hi Alan,

It won't worry any insurer, they will simply walk away from a claim;
if one walks the others will ask why. If none can be found to replace
the first, then the bank will call the full note due. All rather
typical legalese in the fine print. An attorney is as likely to be
ignorant of these as anyone unless their specialty is real estate law
(I visited one with exactly that point of experience, spent less too
by spending more once.)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC