Old December 1st 05, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default well said

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
lets see at qrz stevie goes on about his father

claiming he was in the USN and the army but fist in the USN but while
he was in navy according to steve in RRAP his father served under Mac
Arthor ion the ground in Korea (while serving in the Navy?

Markie, you've been spamming the group with your assinine,
derranged behaviour for days, now,

Kind of reminds me of Steve's incessant postings and new threads.

indeed that was the effect I was going for

How am I managing BB?

the only real trouble I am having is I can deal blows as low as Stevie
does on a routinue basis

Oh, Markie, I am sure you blow low on a daily basis, so PLEASE
don't underestimate yourself.

and now create an absolute lie that
even Brian and Lennie know to be false.

You might want to check with Len and Brian first before speaking for
them.

Do you not know that whateve bit of credibility you had left is
gone?

Steve, K4YZ

For merely behaving as you have?

indeed Did you catch how that stament made him a liar again?

To state "again" presumes a "first", neither of which you've
established.

Steve, K4YZ