Old December 1st 05, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more stevie threats more stevie lying dening he is making them

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

quoting stevie blunder

Now, you can ether apologize to the ENTIRE NG with a sincere and
effective apology and stop this assinine behaviour, or there ARE legal
avenues open to stop you.

Stop now or else.
unquote

you are making yet another threat

Nope.

yes you are

Nope.

stevie lies agian

starts out his everypost with a lie

I am telling you that if your behaviour doesn't change, I have it
at my LEGAL disposal to stop it.

if true that that does not alter that you have made a threat

an empty on in this case

Nope.

yep it is idle

based on the legal advice I receive I warnyou again that if your threat
involve arriving at my home you should be aware that I will view the
arrival of person that has made threats against in the past as prima
faci proof that that the threating/ariving party intends me harm, this
therefore based on the advice i have receive would justify the use of
deadly force on that party.

Markie...

Stop taking "legal" advice from the man you sleep with.

stop lying

I'm not.

yes you are

I am not egting legal from anyone I am sleeping, nor am I currently
sleeping with any man

you continue your lies by claiming my current sexual partner is male

she isn't, the next one (if there is one after her) might be male

In any event deadly force will be offered you stevie if you choose to
disregard my warnings to stay away, what ever the result I will risking
trying to explain/defend my actions first to the DA then if needed a
jury rather than take the risk that you have come to harm me or my
family.

This is your third threat of deadly force in two days, Markie.

no it isn't

Yes, it is.

no more than your on shot one kill post

I've saved and copied them all.

so what?

Now who's looking "paranoid"...???

stevie I don't care if it looks paranoid to you or anyone

Good.

you BTW have made several stament that I intend to rape you

You have made such comments.

more lies

all archived

You may not intend them to sound as such, but your idiotic,
fractured English leaves you open to interpretation.

which is not the same as making such a statement

meaning stevie lied again

More than a few people have told you of this, but you insist it's
"our" problem instad of yours.

it is your problem

now that does not merely look paranoid it is paranoid
you have alose claimed you can get and STD from someone that is not
infested with one

I didn't say you were "infested"...I said my concern would be to
be assaulted by you and potentailly contract one.

nop you are lying somemore so

Flush