Old December 1st 05, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default stevie ****

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
"One of us needs a 'mental hold", Markie" stevie

that is intend progress but it fouls it with "And it's not me. "

it is you

Nope.

you with your claim I can be arrested on your say so

No...

I say your death threats violate the law.

you lack the power

you show yourself delusional and dangerous

Nope. You shopw YOUR lack of understanding of what constitutes
the legal application of Deadly Force in Michigan.

not according to the DA

BTW to rest of the NG I am trying to deviler proper Karma to stevie
return on of his posts with 3 of mine just as provided for by the law
of Karma

You'll be experiencing a bit of karma, OK, Markie.

more threats Stevie

Steve, K4YZ