Old December 1st 05, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
The Axelrods

Default Canuck and DX ace

Dear Mr Ace

Nice to see that you are the resident authority on dumb asses. I am most
curious as to how you acquired so much knowledge in the area. Is it possible
that you studied it at a place of higher learning? On the other hand it may
just be first hand knowledge based on person experiences.

Yes I agree we up here must seem stupid to many of you Yanks. Heck we:

- Elect our leaders and don't need a court to do so

- Don't send our young men off to die for oil rights

- Manage to have a health care system that makes sure even poor folk get
medical attention

- Don't run up huge government debit that will cripple our grandchildren
financially

- Manage to speak more than one language

- Have a balance of trade where we sell more than we import

- Have the oil gas water and wood you need to keep your economy limping
along

Yep we sure are dumb up here. Glad all you smart folk live all of 60 miles
from my house. It is amazing what that one hour drive can do to people.

--
73 and Best of DX
Shawn Axelrod

REMEMBER ON A CLEAR DAY YOU CAN HEAR FOREVER