Old December 1st 05, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dk

Default Canuck and DX ace

Shawn

Where in Canada are you? I'm near Duluth MN (Superior WI), about 120
miles from the US/Canada Border.

Your list makes perfect sense to me, although the name calling really
bothers me... The greatest bumper sticker that I've seen lately is
"Canada, looking better all the time!! The second best is "If you're
not outraged, you're not paying attention!" I'm personally, as a US
citizen, disgusted by the lies that have been handed to us by the Bush
administration, and the impact that has had on our image around the
world. Seriously though, these type of messages belong on a political
list, and not on a list that is devoted to shortwave radio. Part of the
intrigue of SW is listening to opinions from all over the world - we
need to keep that in mind.

dk
Superio WI USA
www.pbase.com/kilen