Old December 1st 05, 09:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
quote
Others include that you intend suicide and have set the whole thing so
i will do the job for you, a varraint of "suicide by cop"

YOU..?!?!

A COP...?!?!
unquote

why can't stevie read and understand the sentence I never said I was a
cop but that he might be seeking a variant of "Suicide by cop"

I read it just fine.

You are presuming yourself to be in the role of a "cop".

why can't stevie understand simple enlish sentences I don't even se any
speling or gramaur erros and yet stevie can't read it

"English" "see" "spelling" "grammar" "errors"

I read and understood it just fine.

You are presuming yourself to be in the role of a "cop".

That's funny!

Steve, K4YZ