Old December 1st 05, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevei you have the power to stop this

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

you can stopp this anytime

It's not mine to stop, Markie.

All of the following threads were of YOUR authorship.

It is your to stop

I have told you how I will tell you again

answer the question asked

who did you bring up and make charges about people sexuality in a radio
NG

answer that question and this will stop

Indeed just apologize to ME ,to Todd, to BB, to len, and the newsgruop
as whole, and promise never to bring up sexuality again or to make
sexual reffrnces or use sexual pejoitives and I will stop

it is all up to you

you liad out the choice I have simply choosen the best option for myself