Old December 1st 05, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie claims ignorance, what a shock stevie tell the truth but he can't make a post and tell ntohing but read and ses

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
why does stevie need to lie about bb's sexual orientaion?

Bridget Bardot?

not the subject and you know what the subject s so rack up another lie

Nope.

gues you are claiming ignorance

You said "bb"

No one presently pariticpating in these exchages signs his/her
posts as "bb".

stil claiming

Even if they did, without actually signing a post that says "bb is
####### " there's nothing to go by.

Since YOU state that anyone can use whatever "difnitions" they
want to at any time, I chose to decide that "bb" is Bridget Bardot.

anoter lie from stevie I have never said

why bother with your lies?

do you even beleiev them anymore

Steve, K4YZ