Old December 1st 05, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stvei claim he has no role in the fact this newsgruop has become a wasteland

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
not a pretty sight I agree, but stevie makes it plain. I have the
choice between seeing it strewn with Stevie lies about me, todd, frank
bb, len, the law comon decentcy or I can try to cover all of that with
clean truthfull dirt on Stevie

There's nothing clean NOR truthful about you, Markie.

notice that stevie avoids dealing with his role in all this

There's no "role" here for me to play.

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ****

Steve, K4YZ