Old December 1st 05, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more stevie evasion

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him

Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

And still no "proof" from Markie that I did.

you provide daily

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####

Deny what?

that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter

Hey Markie, YOU not only brought it to the gutter, but kicked it
in, and then stepped on it's fingers as it tried to climb out.

more lies

more evasion of your responiblity

That anything said about the Feeble Five has been proven over and
over? Of course not. It's true.

it is lie

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ